HarmonyTech is the holder of General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70 contract which is a multi-award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicle.
IT Schedule 70 is the most widely used acquisition vehicle and provides direct access to a wide range of our IT professional services and solutions.
Contract Number: GS-35F-546GA
Base Period of Performance: 07/17/2017 - 07/16/2022
• Agencies can procure wide variety of products and services
• SIN 132-51: IT Professional Services with highly competitive rates
• Task orders and blanket purchase agreements
• Easy compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
• Compliant with federal cybersecurity guidelines
• Easy online ordering through GSA e-Tools
• Meets security mandates and guidelines
• Contractor team arrangements (CTA) allow industry partners to collaborate
• Blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) allow customers to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts
• IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
• IT Systems Development Services
• IT Systems Analysis Services
• Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
• Programming Services
• IT Data Conversion Services
• Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
• IT Network Management Services
• Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services, Data Services, or Other Information Services
• Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
8(a) Sole Source
HarmonyTech is a certified SBA 8(a) program participant through 2025.
Federal agencies may issue sole source contracts to 8(a) firms up to $4 million.
Period of Performance: Sep, 2016 – Sep, 2025
Point of Contact: Lynn Richards, COO | Phone: 703-639-4001 x108 | firstname.lastname@example.org